Thursday, February 17, 2011

Artisan, Sam Rawls On Exhibit During February & Beyond...


"Variation of Hearts" by Sam Rawls

"Each time I hold new beads in my hands, designs flood my mind and my hands fly into action. In the beginning, I designed beaded jewelry as gifts for family and friends. They encouraged me to sell my designs and jewelry design became my passion. Each piece is designed with a different flair to satisfy the diva inside each woman and hand crafted to last for a hundred "ahhhs.""

-- Sam Rawls, 2010


"Heart" by Sam Rawls


Sam's creations are from the soul. It is as if her soul directs her to create...like a muse. Her work is impeccable..she takes care as she creates each piece. From casual to professional; from classy to natural; she designs for all desires.

Come see for yourself, and I am sure you will find something - if not for you, for someone else! The work moderately priced makes it easier for everyone to own a piece of "wearable art" designed and constructed by Sam! You swear, she made the necklace, or bracelet, or earrings with you in mind!

Sam is February's Artisan/Jeweler...her work is featured for the month of February; however you will still find her here after February...for she is one of SoBoBo's favorite artisans for jewelry by our visitors!